Thank you for visiting our website and learning more about Medical Masaje (pronounced Mah-sah-hey).
Felix provides a clinical/medical massage, rather than a traditional spa massage (deep tissue, Swedish, etc). His massages are meant to be effective and long-lasting rather than relaxing. Although you can schedule any type of massage first, we recommend that you start with a New Client Introductory Session, which is 120 minutes. It includes:
- An initial assessment (observation and tracking of your body movement, range of motion, and strength)
- Orthopedic tests (to evaluate musculoskeletal impairment)
- Neuromuscular re-education (the use of therapeutic techniques for the purpose of improving impaired movement, balance, coordination, decreased kinesthetic sense, and impaired proprioception)
- Rehabilitation (a specific program designed for you that includes at-home exercises and stretches that you can do to assist in gaining greater range of motion, greater strength, and reduced pain)
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ/TMD),
Felix Diaz is certified in massage therapy, Advanced Neuromuscular Therapy and NeuroKinetic Therapy. He is a trained health educator with over 1350 hours of training in massage therapy techniques and related sciences, including anatomy, physiology, pathology, and kinesiology. He is an active member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) and a graduate of the National Holistic Institute. Felix chose to call his business “Medical Masaje”, a blend of English and Spanish, because it reflects a personal flavor of who Felix Diaz is. Born in Cuba, he is fluent in both Spanish and English. He has a strong determination to succeed and a passion for science. He was driven by his love of helping others by studying massage. His first job in the United States was working as a caregiver and he continues to help his clients learn how to live with less pain and more freedom of movement.
When Felix is not serving his clients and helping them heal, he is playing music and spending time with his wonderful family.
Rebecca Miller is the Business Development Manager for Medical Masaje. Her role is to ensure that your experience with Medical Masaje is a top notch and pleasant experience.
Rebecca began working in customer service at an early age. She is gifted at organization, communication, and project management. With over twenty-five years of customer service experience, Rebecca understands that the goal for every Medical Masaje client is to actively engage in their own healing process.
Since these goals are unique for every person who is introduced to clinical massage, simplifying the logistics to get you scheduled for your next appointment is what she does best. If you have any question, please contact us at